Sunday, November 25, 2012

Redhead at Work

I finally figured out how to download my pictures from my I phone to my computer and then to change the picture on the blog.

People have wanted to see my new wig and I also wanted to share one of the best parts of my job. When I finished assisting with a delivery the other night, the new Dad asked my what was my favorite flavor of ice cream, I said, Mint chocolate chip. Soon he came back with my treat from Captain Sunday. So nice of him!  I will miss my work and my co-workers while I am off for this next surgery. It has been a real blessing to be able to be back working, I know now why my Dr. encouraged me strongly to go back.

I have done pretty good with just clear liquids today, hope I can say the same thing for tomorrow. Thanks for all the messages of support and prayers for Tues. Love, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Continuing to pray for a successful surgery and negative results on any cancer. :-)
    Blessings,
    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this red-head-wig :) !!!!!!
    "Out loud" and silent prayers have been said for you over here. I feel excited and apprehensive for you so I can only imagine how you feel. But, knowing you, the peace of God is calming your soul and the thought of getting rid of that ileostomy is changing fear to jumps for joy!!!!
    Can't wait to read Stan's update tomorrow night.
    Love you, Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb, You had me worried before I saw your picture, your new
    wig is beautiful, very natural looking and looks great on you!
    My prayers are always with you and will be stronger than ever during this surgery. Margot Norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look gorgeous! You have our prayers for a successful surgery on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete