Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2 hour Delay

Stan Here:

You all see on the morning news when there is fog or ice that the schools have a two hour delay. Some of you who are waitng for the results of the surgery will want to know that everything here was moved back a couple hours. Start time for surgery is 2:30 now.  It is expected that the surgery will take about 3-4 hours.  Will post tonite when we know the results.  Deb seems to be doing fine and does not even  seem all that anxious about it all.  If it was me that would not be the case. And that is a fact.

5 comments:

  1. I am home from work and my first aid class, so I can really be helpful now!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and thoughts even now (3 p.m.)while you are in surgery (I hope). Looking forward to your upgrades from TPN and more "normalcy". Peace and strength in the next days.
    With care,
    David Blauw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect you are still in surgery and I keep you in prayer? I hope you have a quick and uneventful recovery. I presume you are in the downtown Spectrum. I hope you saw me wave when I passed by about 1 PM today.
    Mary Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just logged on to see how surgery went and found out that you are in surgery as I write this, so I am sending a prayer to all involved (staff, Deb, Stan and family) that you are safe, the surgery is successful and that God continues to guide your healing. (I think he took you on a detour last time!)Many blessings! Claudia M (BBC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Deb,
    We are praying for you - at the Heil house and at BBC. We all love you so much and wish we could "sit in" for you through some of this. You are brave, strong, smart and determined. We all love you! - Niki Heil

    ReplyDelete