Saturday, January 21, 2012

Aloha from Kauai

Hi Everyone, Of course when does my computer decide to stop working?? Of course when I am on vacation in Hawaii. I was going to post some pictures, but they will have to wait. We are having a great time. The weather is absolutely perfect. 80's everyday. I am having the hardest time staying OUT of the sun. They say with chemo, you have to be very careful not to burn. We drove up to this big canyon today. Amazing. Just got back from a wonderful dinner at the Beach House. Fresh seafood.... yum. Tomorrow is the big reason for us being here, the wedding is at 3:30pm. Will give you an update tomorrow. Our villa is amazing. I have been feeling so good. I just get kind of tired walking, but so happy to be here with my extended family.
Hear the weather is pretty tough in Michigan, Mieke has been giving me the update. Take care, Deb

1 comment:

  1. Take it all in and enjoy! So glad you are in Hawaii safe---bring back lots of pix...and some Hawaiian sun:) Love ya, Sara

    ReplyDelete