Thursday, January 19, 2012

Out trip has begun!!

We have made it safe and sound to LA. We are spending the night near the airport and flying out tomorrow at 9:10am. We are traveling with my Mom and Dad. We plan to arrive in Kauai at 1pm tomorrow. My brother's whole family is already there and plan to pick us up at 1 pm. They say our resort is wonderful. Can't wait to see it!!The weather sounds perfect, low 80s every day.  I feel really good so far, My dad's liver enzymes all checked out real good on Monday also, So thank the Lord for making this trip for all of us so special  to celebrate Kyle and Rachinda's wedding on Sat.

I have taken my Ambien for sleep, we plan to meet them in the lobby at 6:30am to get to LAX by 7a.
Aloha my dear friends, Will try and give you a daily update on out trip. So far I have received an emergency call from my sister who forgot the mail part of her wedding ensemble. I told her don't worry, I have lots of things she can wear, Even some real "Aloha" wear.........Stay tuned to what Krista wears..Deb

1 comment:

  1. Give details of Hawaii! Lucky you; I'll probably never get to go and it's a dream of mine to go there. Maybe someday.....enjoy the sun and sand and praise be to God that you are there and feeling good! Claudia M.(BBC)

    ReplyDelete