Friday, January 27, 2012

Hawaii was wonderful, but we are tired!!

Stan and I before the wedding. Some of you wanted to see me wearing the "long wig".




The wedding party during the ceremony.

Aiyana, the darling flower girl.
My sister-in-law Nancy, the mother of the groom and me at the reception.





Krista and her cute new wardrobe addition.

My sister in law Shelly and my nieces Morgan and Sarah surprised us all when they came to the barbeque as hu la dancers!! It was great!!

Had a wonderful helicopter ride, thanks to my brothers!

I felt a little like Mary Poppins using my umbrella, but I was warned to stay out of the sun because of the chemo.
Stan will write more about our trip this weekend. We are both having major jet lag.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful time! Great pictures. Welcome back to winter!

    ReplyDelete