Monday, February 20, 2012

Good News!!

I was at work today when I heard from the doctors office that ordered the MRI. She said that the lymph nodes looked OK, were not enlarged and there was no more follow up needed. So thank goodness for that report. Another answer to prayers. I still am curious why my sore throat?, but I will just put up with it, and hope it goes away soon.

I worked a full day (8hrs) today and I am tired!! I do feel pretty good while I am there and I know it is good for me to be there.   I am working a couple more 4 hrs shifts this week and then I am going to teach expectant parent class all day on Sat. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

  1. That is such an answer to prayer! Love Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited.....I will look for you on Saturday.....Prayers will continue....love ya, Char and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding!!! We are so relieved and happy for you! The Vanderwagen Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous Deb!!!! .... and you will have my Ryan and Kristin in class this Saturday...yea for them:) Love, Sara Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to hear!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so happy to hear the great news! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you go back to work. Take good care!

    Dave and Shannan

    ReplyDelete