Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Test Results....

I promised to give you an update when I learned something about my CT scan and chest x-ray. Well, the chest x-ray is negative, which is good. The CT scan report is a bit frustrating. The only thing the radiologist said was, it looked "better". He did not do any measurements. Therefore, they are telling them to review it and my case will be presented to the Spectrum Tumor Board this Friday. They always have 3 radiologists at those meetings, and my Drs. want to be able to sit down with them and try to figure out exactly what needs to be done. Whether more surgery would be beneficial or not. The nurse said she would call me on Friday. So............I am happy with "better" , but I think I knew it would be better because I don't have that pain behind my stomach like I used to. I have to admit, I am kind of disappointed, I thought maybe the report would come back, " we don't see any tumor left". So, I continue to wait, try to be patient, to know what the future holds.

3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you and praying for good results on Friday.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I love your profile picture here.....such memories ......secondly I am glad chest xray was good and ct "better" hopefully you will hear the news today....that has to be so frusturating look how far you have come ....which makes me oh so happy and lily and I are doing the happy dance...ok....just me as she is sleeping and won't get up.....someone is lazy this am but I won't mention who.....hugs and newfie kisses.....love ya

    ReplyDelete