Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Results In.....

My CA-125 yesterday was 51. That is down from 65, 3 wks ago. Normal is below 35.

Mieke did a Skype interview for a teaching job in Garden City, Kansas. They just offered her a job there teaching 1st grade. They will give them $300 towards traveling there and put them up for 2 nights. I told her to check it out, but not commit until all possibilities closer to home are exhausted. Anyone know anything about Garden City Kansas?  It is 16 1/2 hrs. from Holland, that is a bit too far for me.......... We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. They have an elephant on the city's website! That could be a significant indicator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Re: Mieke - I'm with you - hold out for something closer.
    Yea for the lower CA - 125. The chemo drugs are still doing their job and eating up those cancer cells.
    Praying - for you, for the family and for a "close-by" job for Mieke.
    Just me - Linda B

    ReplyDelete