Monday, December 19, 2011

7th Day of Christmas

Chemo is a go for tomorrow. My lab work is OK. Stan is going to take me to my appt. My sister-in-law Nancy is going to meet me there, be there for my meeting with the Dr. and then take me home after chemo. It will be a long day. I am anxious to know what my CA-125 number will be?? Please pray it comes back in the normal range.

Last evening I received my 6th Day of Christmas gift basket from Sara T. It was full of goodies from J.P.'s coffee shop, a coffee mug, Bag of Holiday Blend Coffee, Gift card, biscotti and 2 Ghirardelli chocolates. Thanks so much Sara, I love it!

Tonight, Claudia brought over Dinner featuring Lucky #7. It included: 7 layer Salad, 7 layer dinner, 7-Up and 7 dipped cookies. Stan and I just finished dinner and it was wonderful! Thanks so much, it was so nice seeing you and catching up on what's going on with you and your family. Have fun at work tonight!

Tonight is the last of the many many meals that you all have delivered for the past 4 months. How can I express our sincere thanks for them all? It has meant so much to us. We feel that with the holidays coming up and the kids home a lot we will be just fine. People have asked if we will need more help with meals. I will say that if I have more major surgery in March than we will see at that time. It has been a tremendous help to not have to shop and prepare meals. They have all been so delicious, please know how much it meant to us.  Deb and Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment