Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time for the Happy Dance again!!

Hi Everyone, well great news again, the CA-125 went down again to 48. It was 57  3wks ago. I am so happy, maybe next time it will be in the normal range of below 35??

This am I received my 9th Day of Christmas gift. It is a plate of cute little chocolate mice and more chocolate covered cherries. Thank you so much Mary L. They won't last long in this house. The face's are made with striped Hersey kisses, so cute!

I am feeling so much better now. Stan and I are meeting my parents and my mother's best friend tonight at the GRS for Cirque De Noel. Ross is playing tonight and the next two nights. It is aerialists flying overhead and stunning acrobatic feats being performed to classical and seasonal favorites. Can't wait!

I have been wearing my wig all day today, and doing better with it. I am wearing it maybe a little higher in the back and it feels better. Maybe because I feel better, I am not as irritated by it. Anyways, it is kind of nice not "looking sick" all the time. When you wear the hats, you just look like you have cancer.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Our kids are all going to be home on Friday for our gift exchange. My parents will be joining us too. Lots of church services, two on Sat. on one on Sunday. Ross, Rumy and Mieke will be active in all the services. I will be a proud Ma Ma.

I thank you for the continued prayers, they are so working. I also thank you all for the beautiful cards, I know I have been added to a few peoples Christmas list this year, and I love them! Stan has promised me that he is going to write a Christmas letter soon and post it here....Still waiting......

8 comments:

  1. hey deb! i am at work and just cked your blog, glad you enjoyed the little edible mice!! they are kinda fun :) i am sooo thankful for those low numbers!!! you are winning at this "thing".!!!! you sound so happy and so good, i am so thankful for that:) enjoy your fun and busy weekend coming up!! it sounds like it will be so fun for you! GOD be praised and i will keep on praying and praising Him for everything He is doing for you and thru you! love, mary leeuw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do a dance too if I knew how! So thankful for the low numbers -
    Have a wonderful time this weekend with all your family.
    Uncle Tony/Aunt Mariyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas present you and your family are! Have a terrific time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Deb,

    So happy about the declining CA number. Keep it up! Glad the wig is starting to be more comfortable. You look so pretty in it.

    Tomorrow we head out to Louisville by way of St. Louis. We will spend the night there and take a ride up The Arch before leaving for KY. Looking forward to decorating gingerbread houses, frosting cut-out cookies, and making candy cane reindeer with the little ones. Seems like we were doing this with Mieke at the cabin not so long ago. Great Christmas memories!

    I love you and wish you a very blessed Christmas and a healthy & happy New Year! See you in Hawaii!!!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY HOPING YOU AND ALL THOSE YOU LOVE WILL BE BLEST BY THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Deb. What a beautiful picture! I know your going to get that white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Show us a picture of the longer wig! I am glad that you are sounding stronger. Enjoy all of your proud mama moments. I am glad all of your children will be around for your Christmas celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, Stan and all,
    Adding my prayers of thanksgiving and prayers for peace and strength. You know the FIRST thing the Nativity angel said...."Be Not Afraid."
    With warm Christmas Wishes,
    David Blauw

    ReplyDelete