Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rainy Thursday

Well, I need to keep you up on my fun gifts from my BBC gang for the 12 Days of Christmas.
Day #2 was two jars of home made raspberry jam          Thanks Karen K.   It's our favorite!
Day #3 was three  Christmas bells on a lighted glass block      Thanks Susan    I love it!  It looks so cute!

I wish to tell you that I was feeling great these past days, but I am continuing to feel run down. I have "stayed home, resting on the couch" for long enough. It has not worked, so I am going to do the opposite. I am going out tonight to the symphony. It is the Holiday Christmas Pops and I need to get in the mood. I am going to take a Vicodin and a cold tablet and I should be good to go. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks to Barb H. for the white chicken chile and the great Christmas cookies. We are enjoying it all!

Today was the first of the 4 free house cleanings from "Clean for a Reason". What a nice service this is. She was here for 2 1/2 hrs. and was very thorough. She will be back next month.

I just got a book delivered from Barnes and Noble. It is from my sister Krista, she warned me it was coming. I am so excited. It is the book "One Thousand Gifts"..  It is the book my niece Libby has mentioned in her blog. I am so glad I now get to read it, it looks wonderful.

Mieke is finished with her semester at Hope. She is all ready to start student teaching next semester in Zeeland - 4th grade. I miss her already thinking about her living back with her friends at Hope. But, I am so thankful that I have had her here with us this past semester. She says she will be so busy she won't be around much anyways............. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie...glad you are out and about....just so so cold take care....Lily and I send out love to you and all...Meike I can't believe you are going to teach next semester....enjoy....hope to see you soon Deb....hugs...

    ReplyDelete