Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hoorah!

This is Mieke, here to report some exciting news! Mom got another CA-125 test today. Remember this test when we first found out about her cancer? Her number (telling us her levels of cancer) was above 1,000! We saw the doctor today and he said she would have another test today. Would anyone like to guess the number? Okay, okay I guess we will just tell you....

110. What an itty bitty number compared to 1,003. I love that number 110. I will keep saying it, 110, 110, 110. Less cancer. 110.

Love, Mieke

i'm still sitting in the chemo chair, today is a long day. Saw the Dr. first, he said they will repeat this blood test every 3 wks when I see him. He will not say when they will do a CT scan yet, too early to say......... But we are very happy for this news. Prayers are being answered! Deb

12 comments:

  1. That is SUPER-DUPER AWESOME!!!!! 110...100...90...80...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy! Prayers and love for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meike , Deb and family, I am thrilled with this new number!!!!! Love you all of you!!! Liz (Katie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic news.....YEA!!!!!!!!! I will keep the Prayers going.....take care....hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you, Debbie! So happy for this mews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Debbie! We have been thinking about you often! Keep up your spirits and keep smiling : )

    lots of love,
    The Wisconsin Crew
    (Ali, Alan, Merle, Mike and Kathy, and Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God from whom all blessings flow It is so good to hear this news Please continue the blog so I know how to pray for you Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo !!! 110 is a Gooooood number !!!! 35 should be just around the corner !!!
    way to hang tough Deb !!!
    thank you Jesus !!
    Love ya !!! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just knew you were going to be the next one to get good news! But I'm gonna keep you on my prayer list right up there next to Gary!
    Deb & Gary Millikan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee! That is fantastic! Deb Bl

    ReplyDelete