Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can You Guess What this Says?

What a beautiful fall day today! Stan played 34 holes of golf. He is going to be sore tomorrow.

We are watching the Tigers, and they are not doing so well. Come on Team!!

Ross and Rumy are here, we are anxious to hear them tomorrow.

Aaron's (Mieke's boyfriend) Hope rugby team beat Grand Valley today 44-6!! Way to go guys.

I felt pretty good today, an occasional stomach ache. I did mow a little lawn (Stan said I was getting soft). But he had to finish, just got too tired.

I wanted to share one of the cute pictures I received from Mieke's kids , a part of the "quilt". I finally figured out what it says and what the picture is. Can you guess?

I had a nice visit from my friend Helen today. Thanks for the beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful trip to Ireland, don't forget to write.

I also want to thank my friends Karen and Paul for coming over. Karen's Mom's funeral was this past week. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures and special memories of your Mom and family.

My daughter-in-law's grandma had a heart attack and is in the hospital in Traverse City. Please remember "Grand Mar" in your prayers. She is a wonderful woman and we wish her strength and complete recovery.

3 comments:

  1. "I hope you feel better" and there is a piano in the picture....that's my best guess. Am I correct? Send the prize to Tulsa, ok?

    You were prayer for by all the women at our church retreat this week-end.

    In two weeks will officially become Presbyterians... First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa.

    Love,

    Krista :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is a piano! Says hope you feel better.

    It was great to see and hear Ross and Rumy today. And your hair looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, "I hope you feel better!" My son is 6 and still makes b's as d's sometimes too :) You are in our thoughts and prayers and you are quite an inspiration to our family Deb!

    ReplyDelete