Friday, September 30, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's a rain delay from the Tiger game, so I thought I would do a quick post. Felt better today than yesterday, still slight upset stomach. I have to check my BP every am because high blood pressure can be a side effect of the new drug I am receiving. It is going up, so please pray that does not become a problem and I might have to stop taking it.

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner of shrimp salad from Chris. Thank you so much. We shared it with my in-laws who we went to see for a quick visit tonight. Shirley is looking better than before she was admitted to the hospital. Hopefully every day she gets stronger. She is looking forward to her sister coming for a couple of weeks to help care for her.

We are looking forward to Ross and Rumy coming tomorrow evening. They are going to play at Beechwood on Sunday and they will be doing that on a regular basis until Christmas.

It is not looking so good to get this game going :(          We looked forward to this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment