Thursday, September 8, 2011

On a Field Trip

Those that know me, know I am not one to stay home very well. So when my Mom called and said, do you want to go to the Tiger game Friday night, I said sure! So here I am in Plymouth staying at my sister-in-law's house tonight. Caught a ride from Stan to Lansing, got a ride from my parents from there to Plymouth. I spent the day at Ross and Rumy's house in Lansing. Helped them do a little decorating, etc. Then we got a tour of the MSU Union where Ross works as a graduate intern manager and he bought us a pizza for supper. I am still feeling pretty good since my chemo on Tues. I am taking the anti-nausea meds and Tylenol. I am more nervous thinking about "when am I going to get sick" then feeling sick. We stopped at the outlet stores in Howell on our way to Plymouth and I did a little birthday shopping for my kids. I am happy to be spending time with my parents because I know my diagnosis has not been easy on them.
I will come back Sat. am with Nancy my sister-in-law to Holland, where she will be attending a wedding Sat. pm.
Pray that I can continue to live my life to the fullest, and I can make it to the Game tomorrow night. GO TIGERS!! Look for me on TV, behind 1st base.  Deb

5 comments:

  1. So glad your feeling good and able to do things and go places! I'm praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake just learned "go tigers"'and when he sees the baseball game come on he starts cheering, so cute:) I'll try to have him call u and perform...have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Tigers! We'll be looking for you. Glad to hear you are feeling well enough to get out and spend time with your parents. Mark and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could get to the game (have a milkshake) When Liz went to Ann Arbor for headache treatment, we always stopped at the outlets in Howell. Fun place to shop. Just dropped a meal to Stan, hope he leaves some for your lunch tomorrow!

    enjoy the game

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so happy you haven't been sick and feel like doing all you are!! that is wonderful!! God IS answering prayers on your behalf all the time:) no sickness, you have energy to go out and DO "STUFF"!! i keep praying!! mary leeuw

    ReplyDelete