Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh no, now what

I was sitting on the couch this am having my morning coffee and the TV kind of popped and turned off. I got up to see what happened and there was water dripping down the screen. I looked up to the ceiling and saw that it was dripping out of the drywall . Oh no, not this again. 9 years ago we had a leak in our shower which is right above our family room TV. I have the same construction company coming out to check out the problem, for now, we don't use that shower, or that TV.

I felt pretty good today, only time it seems to be uncomfortable is after I eat. I have to remember to eat tiny meals.

Did a few errands with Mieke and then had a chance to visit with my two neighbors Lori and Cheryl. You couldn't ask for better people than them. I love and appreciate you guys and thank you for your generosity and caring.

Thank you Lynn for your chicken and pasta dinner, it so hit the spot and was great to enjoy a little French vino with you.

I am psyched and ready for Chemo #3 tomorrow. So anxious to find out the answer to Priority Health paying for the Avastin drug or not?  Will let you know....Deb

2 comments:

  1. Deb, Is Ross playing with the GR Symphony now? OR was he just subbing for someone? Are they planning to live in the area? Just curious.
    Take Care,
    Duane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,

    wishing you "good luck" with Chemo #3!!!!!! Many prayers are going out to you; you seem to have done so well with your treatments thus far; may God's hands touch you and your caregivers today. Claudia

    ReplyDelete