Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day started out good.......

I felt pretty good this am, but as the day went on, the chemo camouflage drugs seem to wear off and then my abd discomfort seems to bother me more than ever. It was a beautiful day though which was so nice. I tried to run a few errands this afternoon with Mieke, but I have to say I was too uncomfortable to even enjoy TJMax. That is pretty bad for me :(  When I got home there was a nice surprise on my front porch which brought a smile to my face. Thanks Jill for the cute "Tiger" pumpkin and the hydrangea, I love them.

We have something nice to look forward to, thanks Clarence and Trina for your generous gift certificate to Salt and Pepper. We love that place!!

One thing I really look forward to is visiting with my friends. It seems to take my mind off of some of things I face right now. It is also fun for me when some of the people who bring meals have a little time to visit. Mary Lou thanks so much for the Stromboli and soup. We loved it. 

My mother-in-law continues to have health concerns. She may have pancreatitis and may possibly need her gallbladder out. To see her Dr. tomorrow. Please remember Shirley in your prayers. She did enjoy a little chicken soup tonight. Thank goodness for that.

I heard from my old grade school friend from Virginia that he may come visit me in Oct. Hope to see you Dave!

Tigers are on, hope they do better than they did last night!

2 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling a little better....and I say "Come on Tigers" I get too nervous to watch...someday I will make it too a game....feel better my friend...love ya...char and lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing, Deb! let's catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete