Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ross and Rumy Wedding Pictures Aug. 21, 2011 Bulgaria

  





Hope you enjoyed these few pics. There are lots more, and there is a 3 hr. DVD that is being sent.

The symphony was wonderful last night. We went out afterwords with Ross, Rumy and some of the other members of the orchestra. It was so nice getting to know them. I was so glad that I felt as well as I did yesterday to do all that we did.  It was so sweet when Ross came and tucked me in bed with a kiss good night.

Today I was able to attend church for the first time since my surgery. I was greeted warmly by so many Beechwood members, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to be loved and supported by you all. Our pastor Jim spoke about Christ giving gifts to each one of us and by using the gifts, Christ is served and the body of Christ is built up. Well, you all are sure doing a good job with your gifts of serving, mercy, helps and I am praying that those with the gifts of healing and miracles keep working on me too.  Thanks Janet for requesting your sister's small group pray for me, and Donna, please thank The Piece Makers' Quilting Group for your beautiful quilt. I love it and all the Bible verses on it. They are from Central Christian Church, Henderson, Nevada. I was so touched to read about Joyce and the story of her starting this ministry. I am honored that you pray for me every week. For those who would like to check it out, go to piecemakerquilts@aol.com .

We were able to visit Stan's Mom today. She continues to need your prayers. She has not been able to eat much and is having blood work done tomorrow. Shirley we love you and want you to regain your strength so you can keep working on your crafts and get back to normal.

Had a quick visit with my fellow nurse and friend Char. Thanks for the cookies Char, Ross couldn't resist eating a few on the way home. (From one MSU fan to another)

Vickie, the Crane's apple pie is to die for. So sweet of you. Roland and Lisseth (Stan's brother and his wife) stopped over for a quick visit to check how we were doing and brought goodies of homemade bead, chocolates and her favorite French wine La Vieille Ferme (it has chickens on the label). I love it Lisseth!! You are so thoughtful.

Do you know how special it feels when a Hope College student brings you dinner? Lindsey you are so special, always so full of life, one in a million. Thanks so much, the apple pork chops were so good. Terrie, you done good raising that one.

It was a busy day, a full day, but a great one. I am tired tonight, but am so thankful I could enjoy the beautiful day with so many loved ones and friends, even got a ride home from church in Lori's convertible.

As Duane commented,  I am being served by "hands and feet of Christ" and I thank you. Deb

3 comments:

  1. Deb and all it was so good to see you.....and to give a hug in person....I love the wedding pictures.....Lily loved to say hi too....take care my friend and know that Prayers are surrounding you where ever you are.....love ya...char and lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a joy to see you in church! So glad you could make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope round 3 goes well for you. I'll be thinking of you today. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of Ross & Rumi's wedding. Ross looks so handsome and Rumi is beautiful. I'm so glad you have so many people helping, caring and praying for you. Hope to see you soon.
    Love
    Debbie S

    ReplyDelete