Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Fun Fall Day

Stan Here:

I just returned from a 2 day trip to Youngstown, Ohio learning some things about a new product we are selling. Instead of air compressors we learned about vacuum pumps.  These things are used in many industrial applications and for me it is harder.  Some of the math is harder than the other stuff we handle. Now that we have that exciting news out of the way let me tell you I returned home to what seemed to me a better health situation than when I left.

It seemed to me that the last week was hard on Deb. She had some problems with headaches in the night and some problems with just not feeling well during the days.  But now she looks better and says she feels better.  She had a nice bunch of friends and family around last night and when I called it sounded like they were having a good time.  Deb, Laurie, Jackie and Mieke spent some time and I am sure they talked about the wedding.  (Just a guess)  Given the recent loss of our long time Yorkie we had a nice offer come in today.   Pete and Sally have a 5 year old Yorkie and with some plans to travel they offered it to us.  I think what we will do is offer to take care of it when they want to travel. We do kind of miss Spencer but we also may want to not be tied down with dog arrangements.  It will be nice again though to have a dog around again. We were pretty used to it.  That is such a nice offer!

We are looking forward to seeing Alden do a beer and wine tasting tomorrow night. He does a great job, and we are so proud of him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Stan. We are keeping Deb in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete