Friday, October 7, 2011

WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick post, because it is late. The Tigers just won. I am so excited!! What a fun game!! Can't wait until Sat. night.

The really exciting part of the day came when we found out that Mieke and Aaron got engaged today!!!!! We are thrilled. We have loved Aaron and have considered him part of the family for a while now. This just makes it official. Don't know any details yet. We happened to be planning to have dinner with Aaron's parents. We were sitting outside on their deck having appetizers when around 6:30 who should walk up on the path coming out of the woods hand in hand but Mieke and Aaron.   I will give you all the details next time.

Thanks Laurie for my sleep hat. I needed that.

I received a fun surprise in the mail today. A big soft "Squishable" moose from my niece Laura Maria. Thanks Laura, I love him. I squeezed him all through the nerve wracking Tiger game tonight.
I will post a picture of him soon too.

I will try to sleep but it will be hard. I will be dreaming of Tigers and weddings..............

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS (again) Mieke, Aaron, Deb and Stan! There are so many exciting things in the coming days, weeks and years. Love to you all!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things to dream about - hope you slept well. Congratulations to the whole family of Mieke's engagement.
    Laura Wierda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I'm so excited about your wedding news and the Tiger's win. I have follow these blogs from the beginning-I knew you as a young person-didn't I babysit for you? But it has been fun hearing about your teen and married life. You are constantly in my thoughts and I know you will continue to do well. Love, Mary Martens Abramson

    ReplyDelete