Friday, December 14, 2012

Little update

I want to keep you all informed that my procedure I was waiting all day for got postponed until tomorrow am. Bummer!! They said I could have full liquids, so really wanted Stan to go get me a Frosty, he said no way, not back to and from that parking lot. I told him, next time he comes to see me, call first, in case I am having that Frosty craving. He did try and get me a milk shake from the cafe, but they were closed. So I had to settle for a "nutritional shake" from the kitchen. Do you think they taste that good? No other wise they wouldn't be called nutritional.  Oh well, I shall survive this. After watching the school shooting stuff all day, little things seems so unimportant.

My friend from church reminded me of the following: If you are free Wed. night, I hope you check out Mieke's choir. Hope the livestream works for you and me!!



In case you haven't heard, Beechwood is now streaming video LIVE of the 9:30 worship services.  You can watch/listen starting at 9:25am on Sunday from this link:  http://new.livestream.com/beechwoodchurch    Looks like they are also planning to LIVE stream the Kids Musical on Wednesday evening starting at 6:25pm.  So even if you can't be there in person, you can watch/listen along with us on-line!



1 comment:

  1. The whole world is in mourning, but in the midst of that sorrow, I am thinking of you.

    XO

    ReplyDelete