Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Berry Smoothie Readi-Cat 2 for breakfast

Hi, hope  you are all enjoying your eggs and bacon, because this barium smoothie is not that satisfying.
The CT machine is down at the West Pavilion, so we had to have our tests today changed to Blodgett an hour later. My friend Vickie is driving me today, thanks for doing that and also for replenishing my bouquet of hydrangeas. I am enjoying them so much.

Good to see my friend Laurel yesterday, and thanks for the goodies. Laurel's husband Randy is in remission with Hogkin's Lymphoma for the second time, and we hope and pray it is for a LONG time.

Thanks Joan and Ken for the book "Unbroken", I have heard it is wonderful and I am anxious to read it.

My sister and Mieke and Aaron continue to do organizational things around the house. This place will never have looked so good.

Shae, your dinner was wonderful, (especially the church lady cherry pie) from the farmers market. We appreciate the meals so much, and all the wonderful expressions of your love and caring.

I did enjoy seeing my Bunco friends at the bowling alley last night, I hope to make it to as many Bunco nights as possible this year. Thanks Nancy for hosting the fun night.

I appreciate the bits of advice and articles people have sent me. I read everything and will ask lots of questions of my health care providers.

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum....just kidding...as I have said many times before...I will take your place...now that I am off tomorrow...it is definitly not a problem.. so you could sit in your recliner...rest drink coffee and chat with friends...Lily says hello.... and a little hello to Spencer...who I am sure he is being a great therapy dog natural...peace my friend and good thoughts going your way...if Meike and Aaron want to come organize over here in Grand Haven...no problem....lol love ya all

    ReplyDelete