Wednesday, August 3, 2011

prayers working

Well, thanks to all you pray warriors, the surgeon's office had a cancellation for tomorrow and I got it. We are going to that at 2:45pm after the colonoscopy. My friend Karen Kohlruss is a nurse and will be going along to take notes and be my "brain", since I might not remember anything he says from the sedation meds. I am so thankful we don't have to wait until next Wed. I ask that you pray that the surgery gets scheduled sooner rather than later, because I am ready to get this fight going. I want you all to know that I appreciate all the emails, facebook, notes and call. I feel the support and love from all of you, and I can't imagine doing this alone. Deb

6 comments:

  1. Oh Deb! You most definitely are not alone. Your HH family is thinking of, praying for, and loving you through all that lies ahead. May the God of peace surround you and your family with his comfort.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise the lord. I know waiting is the absolute worst part in the beginning. we love you and are in this with you. xoxoxox libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers from Char and Lily....Peace...Love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers from Beechwood Church. We Love you and are expecting miracles.
    Pastor Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!! God is good!! Sending love and big high 5's from the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying with you and for you from Tulsa, OK as a brand-spanking new friend of your sister, Krista, a fellow Yorkie owner (we have 2), and as a member of First Presbyterian Church's intercessory prayer guild.

    May you know God's presence, His power, and His peace throughout this journey you take with your loved ones, near and far, known and unknown.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete