Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday.....Monday (love the Mamas and the Papas)

Had my lab work done today that I needed before the port gets put in on Wed.
Got a few other things scheduled:
My EGD is going to be done at Zeeland Hospital at 10:30 on Wed. I get to see my old cronies in the surgery dept. where I used to work. As soon as I am discharged from that I will have to get over to Holland Hospital for the port placement.
Thurs. at 1pm is my "chemo counseling" at the GR office. I have had lots of different kind of counseling sessions in my life, but this is a first.

I am getting picked up tonight to visit with my "Bunco Babes" at the Northland Bowling Alley.  I don't think I will be bowling, but I sure am going to be tempted to try.

My sister came back to spend a little more time with me, while friends of my niece's are taking care of her and her little Drake during the day.
 
Will write more later tonight.........









3 comments:

  1. Thx for the card:) I seriously think that katers has been doing some modeling behind our backs, that pic looks just like her! Glad u got to hang with friends tonight. Praying all the procedures go well this week and things can get rolling with your Tx. Hope to see you soon...becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you tomorrow Deb!! You know you will get that special extra tlc from all your zeeland cronies!! Take care today and don't worry about tomorrow!! Praying for you and your loved ones always!

    Kim

    By the way....tell stan the man he is hilarious. I am amazed at the thoughts that go on inside his head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlfriend,
    Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I don't think I'm scheduled to be in Peshka's room but I'll be absolutely sure to pay you a visit while you're at ZCH!!
    Continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers.
    God bless you on this journey...
    Love ya, Ellen

    ReplyDelete