Friday, August 26, 2011

The Storm continues

As Stan mentioned before, when it rains it pours?? Well, it is pouring because early this am my sister Krista received a call from her daughter Becky (the one who gave me my wonderful pedicure last Sat.) that she was in Spectrum Health ER, and she was waiting to go into surgery for a broken ankle. She fell last evening walking out of a restaurant on some cobblestone walkway. She broke her ankle in 3 places. Please add her and her family to the prayer list. Will update you on her status when we know something.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Nice that Krista is in MI and can go see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought we were having a bad week by starting with an earthquake and ending with a hurricane- but your family has us beat, hands down. May the force be with you! Sue Vanderwagen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I will just ditto Sue's post.Wow! So glad that Krista is in town so that she can go see Becky.Prayers going all around for your family!
    Lois

    ReplyDelete