Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sat am coffee

I am sitting in my recliner on my screened in porch enjoying a cup of coffee and another beautiful day. Thank you Lord for this great end of August. Read my devotional from Jesus Calling which is always an uplifting way to start the day, thank you Paul and Crystal! My sister-in-law has been "green machining" my spots on the carpet and rugs and kitchen chairs. I tell you I feel very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

I forgot to mention that we are working on sending my pathology slides and all path reports on to Mary and Alden's uncle in Maine. He is a GYN/pathologist and one of the leading experts in his field on the east coast with lots of connections. He has offered to give us a second opinion of the treatment plan that has been suggested. We feel very good about this and look forward to hearing his opinion.

I have to apologize for all typos in the blog, but my excuse is "Vicodin Brain", after that my excuse will be "chemo brain".

I am so looking forward to seeing Ross and Rumy again, they fly home tomorrow.
Mieke is enjoying all the excitement of her friends returning to Hope and even took little 2 1/2 lb. Katers (my sister's Yorkie) to visit her friends. I so want her to keep her life as normal as possible for as long as possible.

Do I attempt church outside at Beechwood tomorrow???

4 comments:

  1. If you feel up for it...go for it....you will know tomorrow...I am so glad you have so many friends and family around helping you....I know it is hard to watch at times while someone else is doing something you would normally do....but know they are doing it for love....You just sit and watch and Spencer will supervise....enjoy your coffee....say hi to all....char and lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say if you are up for it, why not? If you find that it is too much, you can always leave. You might want to sit in the back or out of the way just in case :-)
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, go for it, you could always do the drive-in-church, just park close and sit in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could drive in late. Stay in your car and leave early, if you are wanting to minimize contact with lots of people. I am sure you will be "swarmed" if you stay and word gets out you are there. :-)

    ReplyDelete