Thursday, August 4, 2011

Homestead for the Weekend

Just wanted you to know that we are going up north tomorrow am. We haven't been there for a while, and it will be the last time for a while. There is no greater place to relax and feel at peace than up there. Can't tell you how nice it is to come home to a big poster on the front door from "Mieke's Hope gang" and fresh "Michigan" blue and gold flowers from my sis and all the cards and wonderful emails from friends and co-workers. Thanks Jane for delivering the CDs. My wonderful daughter-in-law Mary is setting up a meal sign up on line. More info to follow. I feel very guilty about this, but as Mary says, hey you hate cooking, enjoy it! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I am done working until my surgery, it is pretty uncomfortable to walk with the ascites. Ross and Rumy are in the air right now on their way to Bulgaria. Pray they get there safe and sound. Much love, Deb

1 comment:

  1. it's awesome aunt deb not to cook for a few
    months!!! I loved it. enjoy being up north. thinking of you way too much and hating that this is now your story too. trusting the lord. all we can do. love you guys. xo lib

    ReplyDelete